Main Article Content
The purpose of this study is to find out how the influence of digital entrepreneurship on creative cities in the current Covid-19 pandemic conditions, the research was conducted in the city of Bandung, Indonesia, which is one of the cities in the world with the status of a creative city. The analysis in this study uses three dimensions of digital entrepreneurship variables, namely entrepreneur, entrepreneurship process, and ecosystem, as well as creative city variables. This research is based on a quantitative approach with a sample of 314 creative industry players in the city of Bandung. The statistical method used to test the hypothesis in this study is Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) through the Partial Least Square (PLS) v3.0 approach.
The research findings show that entrepreneurs have a significant effect on creative cities, with a contribution of 19.4%, the Entrepreneurship process has a significant effect on creative cities, with a contribution of 29.2%, and Ecosystems have a significant effect on creative cities, with a contribution of 28.6%. Overall, the condition of Digital Entrepreneurship has a significant effect on supporting the creative city of Bandung, with a total contribution of 77.2% which is dominated by the entrepreneurship process while the remaining 22.8% is the influence of other factors not examined. From the value of the contribution of the entrepreneurship process that dominates, it can be seen that the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has created new habits from creative industry players in the City of Bandung by maximizing the use of technology and internet networks, without being limited by space that can be accessed by everyone, this is what changes business. from offline to online, so digital entrepreneurship has a big impact on the creative industry to support the status of a creative city owned by the city of Bandung. Research on the role and interaction of creative economy stakeholders involved in the digital entrepreneurship ecosystem in supporting creative cities is a suggestion for further research.